Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Self Help

Beth Bruno & Gina Greenlee "Postcards and Pearls"

Danbury, CT

Journey with Gina Greenlee and other women travelers as they share 118 postcards filled with life lessons learned while traveling on their own. Whether they drove to New Jersey, hopped a freighter to Bora Bora, or biked across Alaska, women from age 20 to 72 discover the joy of honoring their own rhythms, the confidence of knowing they can take care of themselves and the reward of making lasting life changes. Let Postcards and Pearls: Life Lessons from Solo Moments on the Road inspire a journey of your own - toward the best life you can imagine.



Tom Santos "My Son Todd & My Guardian Angels"

Pawkatuck, CT

How my life changed when I lost my only child, my son Todd, and how my friends and acquaintances helped my get back.









No comments: